| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Cristi in April is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry. Only 59mm (2.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Cristi April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Cristi:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE