| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Monte Cristi in August is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.1mm (1.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:01 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Monte Cristi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Monte Cristi:
- Luperon, Dominican Republic - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Imbert, Dominican Republic - 108.8 kms (67.6 miles) E
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - 116 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 28.6 kms (17.8 miles) SE
- Altamira, Dominican Republic - 89 kms (55.3 miles) ESE
- Yasica, Dominican Republic - 115.7 kms (71.9 miles) ESE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 54.8 kms (34 miles) SE
- Santiago, Dominican Republic - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) ESE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 73.5 kms (45.6 miles) SE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) SE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) SSE